North American Bourbon & Whiskey Competition
The North American Bourbon and Whiskey Competition is produced
by Wine Country Network, Inc, a world leader in beverage competitions
The competition is dedicated to promoting excellence in Bourbon,
Whiskey and Moonshine. This double blind competition will be based
on a 100-point scale.
We will judge spirits (fairly) by styles and price categories. The competition also offers categories for packaging and label design.
2017 Competition Entry Information:
- We will begin accepting online entries March 9, 2017
- Our deadline for online entries: June16, 2017
- All product samples must be received by June 22, 2017
Note: Our competition is exclusively limited to products that are produced in North America.
We are excited to announce that the 3rd Annual North American Bourbon and Whiskey Competition judging will take place in New Orleans, LA, on July 16 & 17, 2017.
We plan to have hospitality suite reception showcasing top winners during the week of Tales of The Cocktail.
Latest News & Information
- We will be accepting entries beginning
March 9, 2017.
- The NABWC takes place in New Orleans on July 16 & 17, 2017.